Follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Information and click on Information Report.
2. Click on Create New on the top right side of the page.
3. Next, give the report a Name and Description.
4. On the left side of the page, under Information, select the report's subject matter or intelligence object that it relates to from the drop-down menu.
5. Under Related objects, select from the drop-down menu any reports or intelligence profiles that already exist which contain relevant information to the one you are creating.
6. In the center of the page, click the + (plus) sign to save the Information Report.
7. After saving, you will see the object profile created. There will be four icons at the top of the page that allow you to take these actions:
#2. Share on TICE*
#4. Entity Extraction
8. After saving the new object, you will be able to add Relationships and External References to it.
9. To create a new relationship, click on +Add. A new window will display with the following:
Source will display the current object which is the name of the Information Report.
You can select from the Relationship type drop-down menu the type of relationship the report has to the Target.
A Target can be another Information Report or an Intelligence object. To add a target, type its name on the Target field.
NOTES: A Target must already be in the system for it to appear in the field.
Depending on the information you are adding or editing, you can the swap the Source and Target names by clicking on Swap & Target.
Under Description you can add details about the Relationship shared with the Information Report you are creating. Click Add when you are done.
10. Newly added relationships will be listed under Relationships. Clicking on the question mark icon will allow you to see details about the relationship.
11. You can view details of relationships you add by clicking the question mark icon to the right of the new relationship created.
12. You can also add already existing External References to an Information Report.
Click on +Add.
A new window will display with a drop-down list of External References you can select from.
Choose the name of the External Reference you want then click Add.
NOTE: You can add one or more External References to an Information Report.
13. Newly added references will be listed under External References.
14. On the right panel of the page, under Information you can include file attachments to your report (e.g., text documents, PDF files, image and video files, etc.).
Click on the + (plus) sign and choose the file you want to add from your computer to the local system. Once uploaded to scoutTHREAT, the files can be downloaded or deleted.
15. Next, you can choose to add a Note to provide further context or analysis about the object, as well as an Opinion to assess the accuracy of the intelligence data.
16. If you have already created a checklist that relates to the Information Report click on Checklists to add it.