In addition to assigning Notes to Intelligence Objects, standalone Notes can also be created for tasks.
Follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Intelligence, then select Notes.
2. Click on Create New.
3. The Abstract field is to add a one-line sentence about what the note is about.
4. A more verbose explanation can be added in the Content field.
5. Next, type in the Related objects field to search for existing objects to relate to the note.
3. When finished, click the plus sign to save. External References can also be added to the note by clicking Add.