Follow these steps:
1. To add an Observable object, navigate to Observables.
2. If any exist, a list of Observable objects will load with types and ID numbers.
3. Click on Create New on the top right side of the page.
4. At the top of the page, select from the drop-down menu the type of artifact you want to add.
5. For example, if you select IPv4 Address, a field for providing the IP address will display. Type in the IP then click the + icon on the top right side of the page to save.
6. After saving, you will have the option to add Relationships to the object.
7. To add a new Relationship, click +Add.
8. A new window will display for adding a new relationship, you will see the following:
Source will display the current object which is the name of the object.
You can select from the Relationship type drop-down menu the type of relationship the object has to the Target.
Depending on the Relationship type you select, a Target can be an Identity Object or another Intelligence Object. To add a target, type its name in the Target field.
NOTE: A Target must already be in the system for it to appear in the field.
Depending on the object, you can the swap the Source and Target names by clicking on Swap & Target.
Under Description you can add details about the Relationship shared with the object you are creating. Click Add when you are done.
9. Newly added relationships will be listed under Relationships.
10. You can refresh the content of the page by clicking the refresh icon at the top of the page.