The following steps are for validating new intelligence data items that are not in your scoutTHREAT system yet.
Before you proceed with these steps, it is assumed that you already went through the creating a Threat Query process, see Creating a Threat Query.
1. Navigate to the Validation page in the TICE Module.
2. The Validation page will show a list of intelligence data items. Click Review to view the item's details.
3. On the Item validation page, the Destination for the data which should be scoutTHREAT.
4. Read through the details of the data item, then choose to either Approve or Reject the data. If you approve the item, you will see a banner on the top left side of the Validation page stating that the object has been approved.
5. You can navigate to scoutTHREAT and search for the data item you approved in the TICE Module to ensure its information downloaded. If you chose to Reject the data item, it will not appear anywhere on scoutTHREAT.
Validating Intelligence Items