Follow these steps:
1. To add an Observed Data object, navigate to Intelligence, then click on Observed Data.
2. If any exist, a list of Observed Data objects will load with the item Name, Type, date Created and Modified.
3. Click on Create New on the top right side of the page.
4. Enter the dates for when the Observed Data object was first and last observed.
5. Then, add the Number of times the object was observed during that range of time.
6. Finally, select from the Observed entities field the data object. At least one related object is required to save the entry.
The related object can be an Identity, an Intelligence Object, or Observable already created in the system.
7. When you are finished, click the plus sign on the right side of the screen.
8. After saving, you will have the option to add a new relationship object to the object and add External References.
9. You can also add Notes and Opinions to the object.