Follow these steps:
1. To add a Vulnerability Object, navigate to Intelligence, then click on Vulnerability.
2. If any exist, a list of Vulnerability objects will load with the item Name, Type, date Created and Modified.
3. Click on Create New on the top right side of the page.
4. Enter a Name and Description for your Vulnerability object profile, then click on the + icon to save.
5. Next, you can choose to add a Note to provide further context or analysis about the object, as well as an Opinion to assess the accuracy of the intelligence data.
6. After saving, you will have the option to add a new relationship object to the object and add External References.
7. To add a new Relationship, click on +Add.
8. A new window will display for adding a new relationship, you will see the following:
Source will display the current object which is the name of the object.
You can select from the Relationship type drop-down menu the type of relationship the object has to the Target.
Depending on the Relationship type you select, a Target can be an Identity Object or another Intelligence Object. To add a target, type its name in the Target field.
NOTE: A Target must already be in the system for it to appear in the field.
Depending on the object, you can the swap the Source and Target names by clicking on Swap & Target.
Under Description you can add details about the Relationship shared with the object you are creating. Click Add when you are done.
9. Newly added relationships will be listed under Relationships.
10. You can also add already existing External References to an Indicator Object.
Click on +Add.
A new window will display with a drop-down list of External References you can select from. Choose the name of the External Reference you want then click Add.
NOTE: You can add one or more External References to an object.
11. Newly added references will be listed under External References.
12. Several icons will appear at the top of the page:
#1. This icon is for deactivating the object profile.
#2. This icon is for sharing the object on TICE.
#3. This icon is for editing the object profile information.