Follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Information and click on External Reference.
2. If any exist, a list of External Reference objects will load with the item Name, Type, date Created and Modified.
3. Click on Create New on the top right side of the page.
4. Just below the navigation, on the top banner, you can enter a name for the External Reference and add a Description about the External Reference you are creating.
5. Next, under Information on the right side of the page, you can enter the External Reference object or objects you want to add.
If you add a URL, ensure you include its respective schema (e.g., http://, https://).
Click on Add Hash and select from the drop-down menu the hash's algorithm type (e.g., MD5, SHA-1, etc.). After you select the algorithm, add the hash to the Value field.
To add an identification number (ID) for an object registered in an external database, provide the information in the field.
6. When you are finished entering the information for the External Object, click the checkmark icon in the center of the page to save.
New External Reference